Thank you for considering your company’s involvement and assisting us to create a bright and promising future for our children.
(Please read the rules and guidelines before sending an e-mail to email@example.com or phone the office at 011 768 7600. )
- Sundays are closed to the public
- Due to controlled access for safety reasons, an ID number and vehicle make and registration number will have to be provided before arrival for first time visitors.
- Direct all questions at staff and refrain from asking children personal questions regarding reasons of placement, school attendance and performance, age and medical status. Take in to account that some of our children attend specialist schools and prefer not to be questioned about their grade.
- Avoid hugs and physical contact with the children as it may trigger bad memories of trauma suffered, or make them too familiar with strangers.
- No smoking or consuming of alcohol at our homes. (For longer visits, designated smoking areas can be provided)
- Visitors are not allowed to attempt to counsel the children. We make use of trained professionals with experience in dealing with traumatised children. If you have a concern about a specific child, we ask that you bring it to the attention of one the housemothers or directors.
- All gifts,donations and food are to be handed over to an adult on duty and not directly to the children. It will be distributed at an appropriate time.
- Unfortunately no children can hand over their old toys and clothing to our children. Our children feel embarrassed and inferior if a child their own age or younger hand them items.
- Don’t bring in or consume food and cold drinks if not sharing exactly the same with the children.
- As per the Childcare Act, no pictures identifying a child may be taken or published on a public platform.
- Please do not use our children or premises as an example to prove to your children how privileged they are
- No visiting in the bedrooms allowed.
- Kindly keep noise levels down. We try at all times be good neighbours.