May to June 2013
• Funding for utilities, rent and therapy
• Razor wire for perimeter walls due to crime
• Winter pajamas for 15 children from 18 months to 15 years (specific sizes can be given on request)
• Sponsor for 6 litres milk a day
• Paint for exterior walls of 2 Helderkruin houses
• 2 gate motors
• Big soft lounge carpet
• Gas for gas heaters and stove
• Material to fix patio roof – rafters and pollypropolene sheets
• Services of electrician to fix electrical problems
• Services of educational psychologist for school readiness evaluations
• Garden service at 2 homes
• Doctors services for HIV children
• Breakfast Cereals
• Long Life Milk
• Nido/Nespray/Klim full cream milk powder
• Fruit juice or fruit juice concentrate
Other (A little goes a long way)
Donate any unwanted goods, toys, books, clothing and furniture. If we cannot use it at one of the homes, please give us permission to sell it at a charity shop to generate some much needed finances.
We would love for the charity to own the property where the traumatised girls and abandoned/abused babies stay. This would secure the children’s permanency and future and bring some relief to a strained budget. Property bonded.
We dream of taking 15 children on a real holiday during one of the school holidays. For that we would need accommodation, transport and spending money for the children.
A multi-seater vehicle for transport. Current vehicles used belongs to staff.
Sponsor to pay for dancing lessons.