Baby Moses is up to date with all governance documentation and approvals. It has the following documentation and approvals:
• Non Profit certificate No. 030-962-NPO by The Department of Social and Welfare
• Confirmation in May 2013 that all returns to Dept. Social and Welfare are up to date
• Public Benefit Organisation certificate No. 930012776 in terms of section 18A by the South African Revenue Service
• VAT registered and prospective donors could be invoiced for CSI contributions
• BEE certificate for 2013-2014 held, level 4
• Black beneficiaries 91%
All of the above are available upon request.
How is the money I donate used?
Baby Moses is a registered non- profit sanctuary for abandoned babies and abused and neglected toddler and orphans in Johannesburg South Africa. It opened its doors 10 years ago and currently has 70 children and child headed families in its care.